sabato 8 dicembre 2012
ICON Airframe Carbon RR
ICON’s expanding line of Carbon Fiber helmets has grown with the addition of the Airframe Carbon RR. A commitment to excellence is how we approached the Airframe Carbon RR.
The shell itself is handcrafted with Carbon Fiber, Dyneema, and fiberglass using a proprietary molding technology. This technology ensures structural integrity while minimizing weight.
Zero distortion fog-free optics, Hydra-dry wicking interior, and conforming to multi-continent World Safety standards complete the overall package.
- Carbon fiber shell
- 1450 grams in size medium (+/-50 grams)
- Medium Oval Head-form
- Wind tunnel tested
- Oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Removable chin curtain
Suggested Retail USD:
For more information: www.rideicon.com