FIM World records* for an electric motorbike 197mph ( 317,041 Km/h ) / MADMAX Race Team











Zef of MADMAX Race Team, achieved an amazing 4 x FIM World records* for an electric motorbike (unfaired) achieved this weekend, with an average 'measured kilometre' speed of 185mph, and peak speeds of 197mph on the GPS. This is now the fastest electric motorbike (naked - no faring) bike in the world. It was windy and gusty with unsettling cross winds, so everyone's speeds were way down, making these FIM records even harder to achieve. Remember these speeds are two way average, measured over a kilometre, not trap speeds. On Sunday the team went one further and achieved the standing mile record also*. There may be a bunch of ACU and UKTA records also achieved, but I will find out in next few days. I cannot explain how happy I am with the electric bike fully designed by Nottingham University students and led by the amazing Prof. Miquel Gimeno-Fabra. I wore Daley Mathison (RIP) 'Daisey' special Knee slider's for all the runs. I felt Daley ride the bike to victory with me. After that fateful crash, I promised I would make Daley's bike a world record bike and that goal has been achieved, giving him the final send off I wanted. I feel this is just the start of the MADness, for this very special electric bike and the wonderful Notts Uni/Miquel team. *subject to final FIM ratification in Switzerland

Commenti

Post più popolari