venerdì 17 febbraio 2017
"Asian Orange" CB750K8
• CB 500T Fuel Tank, modified – flush cap setup by Roaring Toyz.
• Side covers – CB 750 F.
• Front fender – 1986 Yamaha 750 Maxim – re-shaped for 18” wheel.
• Read fender – shortened stock unit.
• Tail section – Legendary Motorcycles phat tail with major modifications.
• Carbs rebuilt & replated Gold zinc.
• Modified Kerker/Vance & Hines exhaust.
• Clutch cover – Joker Machine.
• K&N air filters.
• Oil cooler – CB 650 unit with custom lines and adapter base.
• Zinc plated hardware by F.P.S.
Lighting and Electrical
• CB 599 headlight on custom mounts.
• LED Taillight.
• K&S turn signals.
• Dyna S ignition, coils and plug wires.
• Rick’s Motorsport Electrics regulator/rectifier.
• Headlight relay set-up by Eastern Beaver.
• Lots of re-wiring and re-arranging to accommodate non-OEM parts
• Stock gauges with custom faces.
• RSI Racing handlebars.
• CB 1100F replica brake lever/master cylinder.
• CRG Blindsight mirrors.
• Core Moto stainless steel brake lines.
Wheels and Suspension
• Front –
o Stock hub.
o 18”Sun rim and S.S. spokes from Buchanan’s.
o Dual disc conversion.
o Continental Conti Go .
• Forks –
o One inch under tubes with Tech Metals Inc. DLC coating.
o Racetech Gold valve kit and fork springs.
o Tarozzi fork brace and steering damper.
o Custom made fender mount.
o Lower triple clamp and preload adjusters by TTR 400
• Rear –
o Gazi Hyperlite shocks.
o Wheel – Stock hub, 18” Sun Rim and S.S. spokes from Buchanan’s.
o Conti Go .
o Supersprox sprocket.
o Custom made chain guard / license plate holder.
o Roller bearing swingarm pivot kit.
o Tarozzi Rearsets.
• Lots of little one-off items all over the bike too numerous to mention.
- Godffery Garage
SOHC 4 Owners Club